Sunday, May 31, 2020

Reasons Why I Revamped My Blog

Anyone who's been following my blog for a while might notice that I've spruced up the layout of my website with a total overhaul.

When I started 'Reasons Why' a few months ago, I half-expected it to be an experimental (and admittedly: temporary) project rather than the substantial undertaking it's become. And so, I thought it was time to eradicate my blue template which, although has served me well, didn't quite capture the profound and eclectic tone I was going for. Yesterday afternoon, oblivious to the tediousness of the task ahead of me, I sat down with my dad to update 'Reasons Why.' Four hours, five recycled templates, and one confusing phone call with my HTML-proficient brother later, and I had my new website.

Whether you find my updated layout easier to navigate, more atmospheric, or merely prettier, I think all the hard work really payed off, and that's why I revamped my blog.

Can Your Blog Become A Book? Tips For Bloggers | BookBaby Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment